Thursday, August 28, 2008

I enjoyed it

Too many things happened last week. I and my two cousins had fun. We watched a movie. It was my second time to watch that movie to accompany my cousins. That was the only movie that was okay. We took so much time just to find a place to eat. We only walked. My God! I was so tired. And then my boardmate texted me. My boardmates wanted to have some fun. I wanted to have some fun too so we went to them. We did not go home. I was ashamed of my clothes because some people who went there were so presentable. I did not say that I wasn't presentable but I just went there wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. I only wore slippers. I felt like a maid. But it did not hinder me at all. We danced and danced but then it was not enough since I wanted to dance more. I am not a dancer. LoL! I just wanted to dance. There were too many people since our city was having a fiesta. We went home at 4:30 in the morning. And at almost 8:00 I went to school since we were having an immersion. I was like a zombie. I was so sleepy. (I guess this is the price that I have to pay). But I enjoyed it.

No comments: