Sunday, June 8, 2008

Starts tomorrow

Class starts tomorrow. Again! Well, I think I have to stop denying the fact the summer is officially over. I can't wake up very late in the morning anymore. I can't watch movies whenever I want. Too bad for me. Well, too bad for all the students. This is the kind of life we have. I guess we just have to live with it. Having this kind of life is both a blessing and a curse. It's a blessing because I will have my allowance and I also have other reasons why. I think you all know how to be in school people. Most of the time it's a curse. hehehe..Well, to all my classmates, see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Summer is over?
MHUWAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (*crying out loud) hehehehe... not you, not me... i think all ppl really hate to feel that summer is over... BUT! you shouldn't worry, you had i-Pod right? keep watching your photos in your i-Pod at school, you won't feel you've just missed summer happy days hee hee...

HAVE A GREAT DAY AT SCHOOL Okiiiiieeee

~^_^~
Cheers!
Chronicles of Trisna

Anonymous said...

HOHaaaa again (^_^)

I have something for you, you've been TAGged...
Please read this...

Age that i wish to get back to

Will wait for your entry Joni ;)

CYA :D

Regards,
Trisna
~^_^~
Cheers!