Wednesday, May 21, 2008

That's All

I woke up when I heard my father opened the room and he called me. My father said that I would eat my breakfast already because my mom wanted to tell us something. I heard my mom shouting when she called my older sister to wake up. My mom has an irritating voice when she shouts. And I am afraid everytime she does it. So I woke up and went downstairs. It was obvious that my sister was irritated. But she still went downstairs. My mom talked. She was just talking about me accompanying my sister to the place where she studies because she is alone. And then my sister told my mom that she will go to that place on Sunday because one of her boardmates will arrive on Saturday so that she won't be alone anymore. And then my mom agreed and told us "that's all I want to say, you can sleep now."
It was seven in the morning when our parents called us just to say this thing. I thought it was more serious but I was wrong. They can tell us about this matter this night. Why wake us up?

So the end of the story is that I and my sister sleep again.

No comments: