Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I'm really problematic right now

I tried to install vb.net in our computer for how many times since last night and I always failed. I just don't understand why it won't work. Well in fact, I already installed it before. But the problem is that I reformatted my pc because of the damn virus. And now.. I am suffering.. We have to make our system work 60% on monday. What is the day today? It's thursday. OH MY GOD! How can I do it.. I can't even install vb.net. What am i supposed to do now? I am totally problematic right now. I can't think well. Plus, I don't have an internet connection so I have to go the internet cafe every night. Can you imagine how painful it is to look at your wallet and see how much money is left? It hurts..really. I am really really worried about our project. Just thinking about it... It hurts my head so much that I want to bump it on the wall as hard as I can. This week really sucks!

No comments: