Monday, March 31, 2008

At last

Finally, my burden had disappeared. The visitors went home already. I'm not saying that I don't like them to visit our place. It's just that I am pressured. We have to really clean the whole place. At last, it's over.
I did not really mingle with them because my ate wanted me to accompany her to the dermatologist and to the mall so I accompanied her all day long. We went to the mall first. My ate bought a t-shirt. I was serious when I asked her to buy me a pair of pants but I did not expect that she will buy me one. I am really happy because it suits me and I like it. I even told my cousins that my ate bought me a pair of jeans. My sister told me that it wasn't her money. It was my mom's money. So I am also thankful to my mom.
We went to the dermatologist and we waited there for how many hours. That's the problem. You have to really wait until your name is called. My ate was the 11th patient. My back was aching already and I was sleepy.

No comments: