Wednesday, March 5, 2008

recitation

I thought our recitation in finman was about the discussed chapters that we had but I was wrong. Our teacher made us tackle our project. I was nervous because I wasn't confident with our project. I was not a good defender. I never did become a good defender. I thought I would screw up but thank God I did not. Randy, one of my two groupmates was so funny. When pen. the one who asked us about our project made a mistake (about merch. invty. beg.) and apologized, randy said "sorry accepted". He made our teacher laugh. Actually he made us all laugh. And I love it because our teacher was in the mood. It turned out good and I thank God for that.

1 comment:

Pipan P said...

I know how you feel, I dislike recitations, it makes me shiver, makes my skin cold and it makes me very uncomfortable. :)