Thursday, March 27, 2008

general cleaning

Honestly, I haven't experienced cleaning our house so much. I used to wipe dusty areas but it wasn't thoroughly cleaned up. I, my sister jill, my cousins cara and carol, and riza started cleaning just yesterday and guess what? We only cleaned up the kitchen and we took half day. Can u imagine that? Well, unfortunately, I don't want to say this but our house is really a mess. Yeah, right. It is like a huge box full of unnecessary things. We have so many things that are useless. They are stucked up in our house. My family has this habit of keeping things and it turns out to be a garbage.
Honestly, I wan't to clean the house not because I want to but because of a reason. We just knew yesterday that we'll have a visitor this saturday. So we have no choice but to clean the house. Tomorrow is friday. We have only one day left and I'm kinda pressured because we haven't cleaned even half of our house. Well, wish us luck people.
I want to thank jill, cara, carol, and riza for helping me. Jopet will also help me tomorrow. Tomorrow will be an exhausting day so God Bless to us.
I have a confession to make. I did not help them clean the house today because I was pissed off. My mama woke me up about 5:46 in the morning, Can you imagine that? I was mad because it was too early to wake up. She asked me to wash the curtains and the covers of pillows so I washed it together with my mama. I was really pissed off. After that, I slept like whole day so I did not help them clean the house today But I will really work hard tomorrow.

No comments: