Thursday, March 27, 2008

CLAYMORE, one of my favorite anime

Disclaimer: I don't own these pictures. I got all of these through searching the net. I just want people to know how fantastic CLAYMORE is.

This is Teresa of the faint smile, my no. 1 idol in the anime "claymore". She is so cool that's why she's one of my favorites. Can you see her eyes? isn't it amazing? Indeed, it is. Teresa is the best.


Teresa used to show no mercy to anyone. She is also loyal to the organization. Teresa used to follow all the rules but she changed when she met Claire.

Teresa learned to smile.


and cry.

This anime is really one of the best. So people out there, I want you to watch CLAYMORE. This will not be a waste of time. I promise.

1 comment:

Pipan P said...

Claymore's one of my favorite animes!!! I just hope a second season comes soon. :D great post!