Friday, April 25, 2008

Cats

Cat... Why do some people afraid or even hate cats? Look at this one... Isn't it so adorable......and so innocent....


I remember a friend everytime I see a cat. Not because she looks likes it or something like that. It is just that she is scared of cats. Just by telling her something like "There's a cat!", she will suddenly get nervous.I and my other friends asked her before why she hates cats? She doesn't even know why? Sometimes I want to tease or even scare her because I want to see her reaction. Even if I know how she reacts I still want to do it. But most of the time I don't because she might get mad at me and I don't want that. I think whatever she does, She can never learn to like cats. Even if I try to convince her, it would be impossible.

No comments: