Thursday, April 24, 2008

Don't worry too much!

Disclaimer: I don't own this picture.
Oh REALLY! My mother who is a PSYCHIATRIST told me that YOU ARE INSANE!and I am NORMAL!

DON'T WORRY too much about your problem because there are OTHER PEOPLE who are problematic more than you are.... There are others out there who are suffering from serious problems. Yours is such a very tiny thing compared to their problems. If you can't stop from worrying... JUST CHEER UP A LITTE.. It will do..


Note: My mother is not a Psychiatrist. It just a symbol and a way to make a point. By the way, my younger sister is taking BS in Psychology.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is your mother really a psychiatrist? WOW... what a twist mind she'll have (it's a compliment btw)
I highly regards to any psychiatrist i ever know or i ever met, cuz' having psyshiatrist as a job is the most difficult job ever... you get to have the ability to read their minds and keep their problems... and after that, who will hear your mom problems? got TONS of ppl problems inside her head

~^_^~
cheerio

http://chroniclesoftrisna.blogspot.com/