Thursday, August 28, 2008

How I view someone?

It can affect the way I view someone when I know something about him/her that I have never known before. I can't stop thinking about that particular discovery. I am starting to dislike him/her even though I haven't proved it yet. Even the stories of others about someone bother me especially if I do not expect that someone to be what others are telling me about him/her.I tend not to open it up to some other people but something inside me wants to unleash that discovery. Sometimes I am tempted to reveal it but then I am starting to argue with myself and in the end I still keep it inside my mind. I have been in that situation where I want to share something for so many times already. Sometimes, due to eagerness to tell it, I tend to reveal it. But most of the time I prefer to hide it. I just cannot share it to some people since the ones involved are friends of mine. They might get hurt or other will dislike them and I don't like it because that's not the basis for saying that someone is bad. It is because of the situation and not because of them. It's not alright and I can't really argue with myself about that particular issue because I think that it's not really acceptable. So what I do is that I tend to ignore it. But the problem is that this particular feeling will arise again because I do not try to resolve that awkward feeling that I have. I will think about it all over again and it will haunt me.
But it depends on the people being talked about. If someone is close to me or not, the way I manage on how I view them would also matter.

No comments: