Thursday, August 21, 2008

SWAT

I have been addicted to SWAT ever since I have found out about that game. I used to go to a specific internet cafe because this is the only net cafe who has this particular game. When I first played SWAT, I used "cracker" as my username. Cracker because in our dialect, the root name which is crack is "liki", it means there's a crack. I have a crack in my mind, not the head. LoL! I think about some crazy ideas and sometimes I act like a crazy person. Two of my boardmates (since I am staying at the boarding house) call me "liki". After that, I have been using "jet" as my username. That is my nickname. At first, I was hesitant because I don't want to spread my nickname (As if I am the only one who has that name). And then I realized no one knows me so it doesn't matter if I put my name on it. When I first played SWAT I did not know how to reload bullets or open a door but I managed to know them (I pressed everything in the keyboard just to find out about it.hehehe). I don't usually join to a specific server. I am joining in whatever server that I feel like okay. It was only twice that the administrator forced me not to use any guns. It was because of my own stupidity. I immediately killed the VIP so the round would end immediately. I felt guilty and ashamed because I was the reason why the round must have to end. I was also forced not to use any equipments because they told me that I am camping. I have been playing SWAT for quite a long time and yet I still don't know what CAMPING means.hehehe... And I forgot how to open a door. I never arrested anyone. I am such an amateur. The only goal I have is to kill as many as I can without even thinking that there are some concerns like VIP in the SWAT team must not be killed before the specified time and some servers do not allow camping. I hate when I encountered a teammate who kills and arrests his/her own teammates. It is really irritating especially if someone uses a smoke grenade and all I see is white.
I just told my niece that I will play tonight and she told me that I am crazy.hehehe.. It's ok. I like this game.
But unluckily I can't find SWAT anymore. OH MY GOD! Is this the end of my happiness? Oh! I pity myself. hehehe... Can I play SWAT again? I don't know. All I know is that I like this game.

No comments: