Thursday, August 21, 2008

Motivation?

Insults can become as our motivation. Yes, for some people but for others it may not be applicable. I will use myself as an example of someone who doesn't find insults as a motivation. I don't like insults. Well, everyone of us hates that but some people can manage insults properly and insults serve as a driving force that could encourage some people to accept any challenges that would come into their lives. But in my case, I see them as the opposite. I don't care if you don't appreciate my effort as long as you will not insult me. I don't care if you won't notice me as long as I am not affected by your insult. It's because I don't perform as what someone is expecting from me doesn't mean I am not really capable of doing something. Maybe because their standards are too high to be reached.
I know I can't blame them. I just cannot tell someone to change the way they work things out. I mean that's the way they do it. Well, that's the reality that I have to accept. Maybe the people who use insults as a motivation have a good motive. Maybe that's the way they want to discipline people but still it's not okay for me. I still want someone to encourage me to improve whatever I have to improve without insulting me. Just tell me what to improve and I will do my part well.

No comments: